4.13.2009

Website + Buttons!

buttons


Ooooh, big news, my website is done!! The buttons actually turned out to work out well for my website design, and now of course I had to throw them into repeat. And my mom told me, that not only are some of those buttons from my grandmother, but some are from my great grandmother, and maybe even my great-great grandmother! Family heirloom buttons, and I didn't even know it, which is pretty cool.

I'm super happy with how my website turned out. Using Adobe GoLive is such a difference from the my days of a crappy Angelfire website that I designed line-by-line html code. So hopefully I can get my name out better and get a fabulous design job! And now that that's done, I can get back to more designing, blogging, and getting outside in the finally Spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment